Saturday, May 10, 2008

Daily Spin 5.10.08


I'm starting the "Daily Spin" for little news items that don't really need a whole post, many blogs do this so I think it'll fit in well on NewsPlusNotes. I probably won't publish one each day, though, so please excuse the hypocrisy of the name!

I made a twitter page for NewsPlusNotes ... that way I can publish little stuff that doesn't deserve a whole post on NPN. Here's the link, please feel free to follow me!

The return of swan lake? KICentral has posted some new photos from Kings Island showing concrete forms being placed in the former area of swan lake. The concrete forms are clearly curving like those that are poured around a water feature, with a large concrete bock going in the middle. Fans are speculating some sorts of Sheikra/Griffon water splash, but I'm not sure.

If you haven't had your fix of Hard Rock Park photos yet, then check out this gallery on CoasterForce. It's got everything!

Voodoo at Dorney Park did some low-power testing this morning, here's a short video of that via Flickr.
Not sure why, but Universal Studios Japan has always fascinated me. Westcoaster has a great photo tour of the park that shows off all it has to offer.

Flyin' Phil has another great set of aerial shots of the Dark Knight at Six Flags Great Adventure taken at the end of April. Helped me put the ride into perspective with the rest of the park.


0 comments: